Sector Expertise – Financial services/payments, Fintech and Lifestyle tech.
Eric is a seasoned tech leader with 12 years of experience in strategy, partnerships and innovation in financial services/payments, fintech and lifestyle tech.
Eric is currently Senior Vice President, Group Strategy at Monaco. Monaco’s mission is to put cryptocurrency in everyone’s wallet.
Prior to joining Monaco, Eric worked at leading global companies Goldman Sachs, McKinsey, PayPal and Global Fashion Group in London, Paris, Singapore and Tokyo.
Currently based in Singapore, Eric is a blockchain and tech enthusiast. He has invested in and advised several ventures across Asia and US markets, and actively contributes to the blockchain and startup ecosystem in Singapore in his personal capacity with:
● ACCESS, the Singapore Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Industry Association promoting and protecting the use and development of digital currencies and blockchain technologies and,
● BANSEA, a leading angel investment network promoting the development of the angel investment community in Southeast Asia.
● Spaze Ventures, an established startup incubator based in Singapore providing seed funding and hands-on mentorship for pre-launch ideas to seed stage startup
Eric Anziani also was:
– Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Crystal Seed Partners, a Venture Capital and Angel Investment Consulting Group.
– Founder and Chairman of the China Institute, a leading European think tank on China, sponsored by former French Prime Minister.
Eric completed his MBA from INSEAD in 2012, and has a Master of Science degree from the Ecole Superieur d’Electricite (Supelec), France’s leading graduate institution.